10 Day Wine, Whale & Golf Package – Stellenbosch & Hermanus
R 12,995.00 per person sharing
and R 20,085.00 single rate
R 9,650.00 per person sharing
and R 14,540.00 single rate
Indulge yourself in a 10 day Wine, Whale and Golf Experience with a 4 nights stay at Whale Rock Luxury Lodge in Hermanus and a 6 nights stay at Whale Rock’s sister Lodge, the 5* WedgeView Country House & Spa in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands
Includes the following:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 4 night’s accommodation in one of our Garden Deluxe Rooms at Whale Rock Luxury Lodge in Hermanus, including a lovely Breakfast served in the breakfast room overlooking the pool and garden.
- One (1) Green fee at each of the following golf courses in the Hermanus area: Arabella GC and Hermanus GC.
- 6 night’s accommodation in one of the Beautifully Decorated Rooms at WedgeView Country House & Spa in Stellenbosch, including our scrumptious Full English & Continental Breakfast served in our lovely garden with stunning views of the surrounding vineyards.
- Three (3) Green fees for at the following golf courses to choose from in the Stellenbosch area: Stellenbosch GC, De Zalze GC, Erinvale GC and Devonvale GC.
- One (1)3-Course Dinner at WedgeView (Set-menu served at 19:30).
- One (1)Braai at WedgeView (Set-menu served at 19:30).
- Full Body Aroma Massage (60 min) at WedgeView Spa.
We will happily book the following extras for you should you be interested:
- More golf days and courses, Lunches & Dinners at recommended restaurants
- WedgeView Travel can offer you more travel options along the Garden Route, Game Viewing (Safari) or other areas in South Africa.
- a Full day Wine Tour, a Whale Watching Charter to see the whales, a tour to Cape Point and Cape Peninsula, Table Mountain& Robben Island
Please contact us to check availability.
Subject to availability and has to be booked a minimum of 7 days in advance
All beverages and other extras will be charged accordingly
Prices subject to change without prior notice
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy applies
Valid from the 1 Aug 2013 until 30 April 2014